الأربعاء، 29 يونيو، 2011

julia roberts family pictures

images pictures Actress Julia Roberts julia roberts family pictures. Julia Roberts motivated by
  • Julia Roberts motivated by


  • amitpan007
    10-10 11:35 AM
    I did it about 10 days before scheduled date in July. Went around 2 PM. The guy at front desk was reluctant but let me in due to my case being genuine pregnancy after discussing with supervisor.




    wallpaper Julia Roberts motivated by julia roberts family pictures. Julia Roberts experienced her
  • Julia Roberts experienced her


  • qplearn
    09-13 12:59 PM
    It is not illegal. Some companies apply for extensions a bit late and in the mean time, the VISA expires. It is OK. At the most he/she will not be able to drive as the drivers license is linked to the VISA expiry.
    Fine then of course.




    julia roberts family pictures. julia roberts family. hot
  • julia roberts family. hot


  • grupak
    08-15 11:03 AM
    I have been asked filled out a new I-9 form; I mailed it to my employer along with the copy of approval notice and plastic card.

    Thanks Wandmaker. Its clear (I think) what to do if you have the plastic... but what if you only have the approval notice I-797 (not the physical green card) and new EAD/H1B (which is not useful now), and need to file a I-9 because the old one is expiring.

    Consider a hypothetical situation : current EAD expires August 20, I-9 expires August 20, have a new EAD valid from August 21 for one more year. And also have an approval notice for the green card but no green card yet. If the plastic doesn't come by Aug 20th, can the I-797 for the green card be used to file I-9 and continue employment? The new EAD is probably not valid anymore.




    2011 Julia Roberts experienced her julia roberts family pictures. Julia roberts Hazel
  • Julia roberts Hazel


  • GCKarma
    07-20 02:40 PM
    well my responsibility would change from technical to more managerial stuff, in that case I can not move EAD?

    Can we change job using AC21(I-140 approved , I-485 pending for more than 180 days ) on H1 without using EAD.(so that future wife can come on H4 )



    more...

    julia roberts family pictures. hair Julia Roberts Rocks a
  • hair Julia Roberts Rocks a


  • desi3933
    07-13 07:43 AM
    Would going to Canada and re-entering without going for visa stamping count as lawful entry??

    Or one has to go and get the visa stamped to qualify as lawful entry??

    Also when you go to Canada and come back Without VISA stamping, he gets the same I-94 or different I-94??

    Thanks.

    You can re-enter from Canada with same I-94 and status as long as trip < 30 days.

    Yes, it resets out of status clock.



    ___________________________
    Not a legal advice.




    julia roberts family pictures. Julia and Eric Roberts
  • Julia and Eric Roberts


  • logiclife
    05-21 09:55 PM
    Most companies that hire H1b workers or sponsor F1/OPT status workers for first-time H1 either have a law-firm deal all their immigration cases or an outside lawyer. Some of the big companies have a full-time in-house counsel.

    Some employers who rarely hire professionals in need of H1b may not be aware of process and may ask you to look for lawyer to do it for them. The H1B petition is filed by employer. However, employee can certainly help with it. Legally, the employer cannot charge the employee for USCIS fees or lawyer's fees. However, you can hire your own lawyer to help you with your questions and answers(if you hire your own lawyer, you can be comfortable with all advise he gives you, since he would have your best interest in mind as you would be the client). However, to file a petition of H1, your employer should be paying the lawyer(either your lawyer or their lawyer).

    Filing for H1B petition requires a fixed set of documents and its simple to do if you have time to do a little research. Many employees help their employers and together, they do it themselves without the help of lawyer, therby saving money. An average lawyer would charge 1000 dollars in fees for filing the petition. For USCIS fees, please look up their website.

    There are H1 specific forums on www.immigrationportal.com which would have more details.

    Thanks.



    more...

    julia roberts family pictures. wallpaper Julia Roberts says
  • wallpaper Julia Roberts says


  • kaisersose
    07-17 11:08 PM
    This is where the lawyer comes in. Or someone who has been through this can describe his experience.

    As long as your resume and experience letters match you with the Labor, you are good. eb3 is less riskier than eb2.

    For peace of mind, you can get a second opinion from another attorney by having him match your profile with the substituted Labor.




    2010 julia roberts family. hot julia roberts family pictures. pictures Actress Julia Roberts
  • pictures Actress Julia Roberts


  • r_mistry
    07-23 09:29 AM
    Hello Everybody,

    This is my story,

    1 - Came to US on B2 (visit visa) in October, 1999. My legal stay way valid till April, 2000
    2- Found an employer and in March, 2000 filed for H1B/extension of stay. Lawyer at the time told me that since we filed H1 i don't need to file any other extension of stay
    3- August, 2000 received approval notice of my H1 but approval notice mentioned start date of October, 2000 rather than March, 2000 as requested in the petition and approval notice did not have the I-94 card attached with it meaning they did not change my status. Appealed the decision and got some feedback from USCIS that they will look into this. Started working for the company in October, 2000. In January, 2001 Company received another notification from USCIS but I was never provided the copy so not sure what was the decision and was told all is fine but never provided the final approval notice. When i checked case status back in January 2001 it said case approved and approval notice sent. However when I check online case status now I see following,

    Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER
    Current Status: Cable sent to American Consulate or port of entry notifying them of approval.
    On September 7, 2001, the appropriate American Consulate or port of entry was notified of the approval of this case. Please contact them directly if you need more information.


    4 - In 2002 transferred my H1 to new company and got the approval with new I-94 card without any issues.

    5- In 2004 transferred my H1 to another company without any issues and I�m with that company since then. They filed my labor, I-140 which has been approved and now ready to file I-485. Lawyer of this company wants to attach the approval notice of my first H1 from 2000 with I-94 card attached to it showing proof of my change of status which i don't have. I have approval notice without I-94 card from 2000.

    6- I also left the country in 2006 and went to Canada for two weeks and then came back in the same month without any issues.

    Current lawyer is fling I-485 without my first approval notice from 2000. Do you think this would cause issues or generate RFE for I-485? I heard that once you leave the country and re-enter legally all previous status issues if any are put to rest, I left the country in July 2006 and re-enter in the same month?

    Please provide your input on my case...many thanks!!!



    more...

    julia roberts family pictures. Actress Julia Roberts supports
  • Actress Julia Roberts supports


  • sr1973
    07-23 12:22 AM
    I just created this thread but unable to see in the main page. If anyone seeing this thread, please post.




    hair Julia roberts Hazel julia roberts family pictures. Julia Roberts
  • Julia Roberts


  • FinalGC
    06-15 12:53 PM
    Experts:

    I am going to apply for my H1 renewal. I have my I-140 approved and I-485 application pending from Aug 2007. Additionally, being from India, my visa number is retrogressed.

    I got my first 3 year H1 extention from 2006-2009. Now I am appllying for my next 3 years H1 extention. However, I am seeing USCIS asking for client letter and copy of contract. Additionally, one employee of my company got renewal for 3 months only, since his project was getting over in 3 months.

    My company gets Purchase Orders for 1 year duration only from my client, but I have a intent to renewal for up to 3 years. I am about to enter into my 2nd year of contract.

    I am working with my lawyer to present my case the best way to ensure that we get a renewal of 3 years. Here is what my lawyer recently stated

    >>>>USCIS is simply not approving H1 petitions in the IT consultant field if the Employer cannot show actual bona fide work for the duration of time requested. This arises when USCIS issues a request for evidence specifically asking for such items as contracts and work orders. Furthermore, USCIS specifically requests that the end client confirm work performed as they are the business receiving the benefit of the employer. USCIS deems this requirement as necessary to confirm that the employee is performing work in a specialty occupation as contained in the petition.<<<<<<<<<

    However, I thought if any of you guys have any suggestions to ensure that we could get a 3 year extention??



    more...

    julia roberts family pictures. Julia Roberts is one of the
  • Julia Roberts is one of the


  • chanduv23
    11-02 10:59 AM
    I am in NYC. My wife's attorney Stephen Perlitsh, is just too busy to give us some career guidance and cancels our appointments in last moment. I have no problem paying a good fee if I can get a real good prefessional advice, it is very essential for us in this retrogressed scenerio.

    R u specilising in Residencies and fellowships etcc?? I will PM u though.
    Thanks




    hot hair Julia Roberts Rocks a julia roberts family pictures. Julia Roberts paid more than
  • Julia Roberts paid more than


  • rjgleason
    January 31st, 2005, 09:50 PM
    Nice story Freddy....Good sequence of shots. Do I see Juan Valdez and his mule in one of the shots? A good example of making your pics tell what you want the viewer to comprehend with any second guessing.



    more...

    house Julia Roberts julia roberts family pictures. Julia Roberts graces the cover
  • Julia Roberts graces the cover


  • golgappa
    09-10 07:16 PM
    I dont think so..

    but you never know..

    But my guess is as long as your employer will give you a letter saying they will hire you once your GC is approved, you should be good..as GC is for future employment.




    tattoo Julia and Eric Roberts julia roberts family pictures. 2011 Julia Roberts Hawaiian
  • 2011 Julia Roberts Hawaiian


  • evgrace
    03-03 06:14 PM
    Did You get to change the FNU status? what did u do? ?I am facing the same issue here



    more...

    pictures wallpaper Julia Roberts says julia roberts family pictures. Julia Roberts Won#39;t Do Botox,
  • Julia Roberts Won#39;t Do Botox,


  • Blog Feeds
    10-06 01:40 PM
    I guess I wasn't shocked when I saw this story, but I have to say it depressed me. The AP reports that Derby Line, Vermont and Stanstead, Quebec, really one town that happens to straddle a border, is now installing security gates to physically separate the community.

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/10/immigration-fears-dividing-a-town-literally.html)




    dresses Julia Roberts paid more than julia roberts family pictures. 2010 hot Julia Roberts in a
  • 2010 hot Julia Roberts in a


  • jliechty
    June 5th, 2005, 09:04 PM
    Good job for your first time. That's much better than I did when I was getting started. :o

    Of all of your images, my two favorites are these:

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/1428/MG_0266_copy.jpg

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/1428/MG_0257_copy.jpg



    more...

    makeup Actress Julia Roberts supports julia roberts family pictures. Julia Roberts
  • Julia Roberts


  • kumar4875
    04-08 08:39 AM
    I am in.I am on oncall support next week.(11to17).so any time after that will be good.




    girlfriend 2011 Julia Roberts Hawaiian julia roberts family pictures. Instead, Roberts reportedly
  • Instead, Roberts reportedly


  • Blog Feeds
    09-24 03:20 AM
    U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has launched its newly re-designed Web site (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis). Although the Web site update was scheduled to be introduced September 22, 2009, attorney Eugenia Ponce visited the site Monday and has this report:

    The updated Web site is organized according to categories.The categories are displayed as Topics, Forms, Resources, Laws, News, and About Us. The topics are categorized as follows: Adoption, Permanent Residence, Humanitarian, Citizenship, Members of the Military and Their Family, Family, Visit the U.S., Working in the U.S, and Genealogy. After clicking on a specific topic, I was provided helpful information and even more additional information was available through the links on the left of the screen.The advantage of categorizing the information by topic is that individuals are now able to familiarize themselves with the process from start to finish. There are other helpful links and tools within each specific topic.

    Another key feature to the Web site is that there is a &ldquo;where to start&rdquo; link. Before, individuals could navigate throughout the Web site not knowing where to even begin their search on a narrow issue. Now, the &ldquo;where to start link&rdquo; will allow individuals to begin their immigration search by narrowing it down to their specific issue. For instance, there is a scroll-down available for individuals under the &ldquo;where to start&rdquo; link. It states &ldquo;I Am,&rdquo; and one can select from the various choices available and get specific information relating to any issue.

    Given the new era with text messaging (even various airline companies provide flight and gate status information through text messaging), USCIS has upgraded its site by adding a link that allows individuals to receive case status updates via text messages. The newly designed site has provided a one-stop resource center for individuals with specific queries and I am excited in navigating throughout their links. Visit the newly re-designed USCIS Web site (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis) and see the improvements for yourself.



    More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Immigration-law-answers-blog/~3/m6kvujwmnC8/)




    hairstyles Julia Roberts is one of the julia roberts family pictures. Julia Roberts takes family to
  • Julia Roberts takes family to


  • Biking
    05-24 11:34 AM
    Can anyone tell me what is ADIT processing?




    immilaw
    09-18 04:15 PM
    Dear Friends,
    My PD (EB3)is Dec-02. I have gone for Finger Printing twice now.
    I see lot of reference to '45 Day letter' in the forum . I have no recollection of receiving the '45 Day ' letter so far.
    Am I missing something here?
    Can any one of you please explain what this letter is about?
    Thanks,
    Sreekanth

    When the state workforce agencies (DOL's) transfered their applications to the Backlog Reduction Centers (BEC), the BEC sent a 45 days letter to the petitioner and the attorney to confirm if they are still interested in proceeding with the pending labor (some were pending for 4-5 years and they do not want to work on it unless the petitioner is still interested). The BEC gives them 45 days to respond, hence the name.




    ganguteli
    02-13 02:11 PM
    http://www.ptinews.com/pti%5Cptisite.nsf/0/B1F199E55E5383066525755C002FC411?OpenDocument.

    Can we get any help from these guyes?

    They will want H1Bs to come back to India. Helping us with the greencard does not make any business sense.



    ليست هناك تعليقات:

    إرسال تعليق