الأحد، 3 يوليو، 2011

Lil Wayne Money In The Bank

images Lil Wayne Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. Lil Wayne amp; Gudda Gudda - It#39;s
  • Lil Wayne amp; Gudda Gudda - It#39;s


  • pbuckeye
    10-13 11:14 AM
    I am sponsoring to My In-laws next month for visiting next month. I am preparing documents for them. My questions is... What are documents required from my wife side? she is not working.

    What should I send from her?

    A letter from her (& you) inviting her parents addressed to them and to the consulate.
    If she isnt working, all the other sponsorship documents have to come from you.

    If you google this, you will get a ton of information on the specifics (forms and supporting documents).

    Good luck :rolleyes:




    wallpaper Lil Wayne amp; Gudda Gudda - It#39;s Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. Lil Wayne - The Road To C4
  • Lil Wayne - The Road To C4


  • belmontboy
    11-05 09:55 PM
    Anyone out there knows the answer?

    I am currently working for Company A which sponsors my H1B. I wonder if I can work for another company on a part time basis. What's the requirement for concurrent H1B filing? And does concurrent H1B filing requires a new H1B application against the quota? Please provide guidance.

    why do u want to work part time on H1 with multiple employers?

    Why can't u go for full time with Company A??




    Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. Lil Wayne)
  • Lil Wayne)


  • CrewNYC
    09-25 01:51 PM
    Didus really helped me out, thanks!

    Andrew




    2011 Lil Wayne - The Road To C4 Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. Laughin#39; to ank, Imma
  • Laughin#39; to ank, Imma


  • nirajnp
    06-02 04:55 PM
    Hi,

    My wife is currently on H1 (valid until Oct 2008). We just had a baby and I am thinking of transfering her to h4 (COS) for about 7-8 months. Once she feels comfortable she would like to start working again. In this case we would need h4 to h1b COS again.
    Ques 1: Will h4-to-h1 transfer (while the h1 visa is still valid) be counted against a fresh quota or will this be just a COS application.
    Ques 2: This is her first H1B which was valid for 3 years ( started in Oct 2005 - Oct 2008). Her company is about to file for renewal (for another 3 years - then her H1B maybe valid until Oct 2011). If she does COS to H4 now (June 2008) and if she plans to COS to H1 next year (Lets say March 2009), then will her new H1 application still be considered against the H1B cap ? The reason I ask is cos her H1B is currently valid until Oct 2008 and her company hasnt applied for renewal yet.
    Ques 3: How much time does it takes to get the COS for h1-h4 and h4-h1 ?

    Any help would be appreciated...

    Thanks in advance...



    more...

    Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. The U.K. has denied Lil
  • The U.K. has denied Lil


  • Blog Feeds
    11-16 02:40 AM
    As we move closer to an Immigration reform, even government officials agree that such major change is very necessary. Here are some remarks by Secretary Napolitano on Immigration Reform at the Center for American Progress:

    Over the past year, as this Administration has pursued more effective strategies within the current laws, the picture of how exactly those laws need to be changed has become clearer than ever before. In the past ten months, we have made tough choices, and implemented significant reforms within the current legal framework�but they are not enough to create the system that we want or that we need. If we are truly going to fix a broken system, Congress will have to act.When it comes to immigration, I took an oath as Secretary of Homeland Security to secure the nation by enforcing the law and managing legal flows across the border. Let me be clear: to do this job as effectively as possible, DHS needs immigration reform.Reform legislation would provide lasting and dedicated resources at our borders, and provide some critical legal tools that we don�t currently have to combat smuggling organizations. For example, we need tougher anti-smuggling laws in dealing with the aggravated crimes smugglers commit�including assaulting law enforcement officers, endangering children, threatening relatives and abandoning people in the desert� hundreds of whom succumb to death from heat and lack of water. We also need to update current laws that don�t cover some of the new means by which criminals conduct their business. For instance, today�s smugglers and drug traffickers often move cash through �stored value� cards, which aren�t even considered monetary instruments under the current money-smuggling laws.In addition, we need improvements to the current law when it comes to interior and worksite enforcement. Dishonest businesses often ignore the civil fines for illegal employment now on the books because they�re so low. It�s also very difficult to prosecute these crimes as felonies because of the over-elaborate intent requirements built into the current statutes.

    Read more here... (http://www.dhs.gov/ynews/speeches/sp_1258123461050.shtm)




    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2009/11/why_dhs_needs_immigration_refo.html)




    Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. part of Lil Wayne#39;s latest
  • part of Lil Wayne#39;s latest


  • vivek_k
    05-07 02:07 PM
    Can anyone recommend on a good local (in OKC, Dallas) or national attorney that is very successful in these cases. Thank you for your help.



    more...

    Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. Drake // Lil Wayne // Kanye
  • Drake // Lil Wayne // Kanye


  • gc28262
    09-15 06:27 PM
    Members,

    Please post all 2009 EB3 485 approvals on this thread.

    Please mention the following details:

    Approval Date:
    Country chargeable to:
    Priority date:
    Are you a 245i beneficiary: Yes/No

    Let us see whether any regular EB3 guys are getting approved as per latest visa bulletins.




    2010 Lil Wayne) Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. Lil Wayne
  • Lil Wayne


  • pmat
    12-17 02:10 PM
    You can transfer your status from H1 to F1 using a "change of status" form. The main issue is getting the F1 visa stamp. In the visa application form, there is a question which asks whether anybody has filed an immigrant petition on your behalf. As I-140 has been applied/approved, you will have to answer yes for that question. This will show immigrant-intent: but F1 visa is strictly non-immigrant intent - you have to show that you are not planning to stay in US. <--- You will have issues proving this.

    I don't think that you will have any issues if you don't go for visa stamp and stay in US during the duration of your studies.



    more...

    Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. Diddy and Lil Wayne called
  • Diddy and Lil Wayne called


  • kirupa
    08-07 12:00 PM
    Nice one flash :) I have added yours up!




    hair Laughin#39; to ank, Imma Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. Wayne
  • Wayne


  • kghoshal
    01-22 07:06 PM
    My H1-B is valid from September 14 2006 to September 14 2007.I got laid off recently; my LC is pending Dallas Backlog center last 3 years, I got new job and submitted my last pay stub December 15 2006 to my new Lawyer with my ex lawyer contact address. I do not know whether there will be any hassle in USCIS for my H1-B 8th year extension approval? My new lawyer is yet to file my premium H1B extension. I am very anxious regarding the uncertainty of extension.



    more...

    Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. little big homey Lil Wayne
  • little big homey Lil Wayne


  • rtroy
    10-09 04:49 PM
    Hello,

    In case if your attorney send you a copy I-485 application, you should have
    your I-140 approval or receipt number with your I-485 application copy.

    Thx




    hot The U.K. has denied Lil Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. Case in point Lil Wayne sits
  • Case in point Lil Wayne sits


  • newh1user
    01-22 03:16 PM
    my new company filed h1 transfer on premium on 17 of jan and got fedex delivery on 18th .I have to join this company asap..so I have few question
    1. can i join this company even the receipt is not available?
    2. how long its take to get the receipt and approval in premium processing?
    3. is there any chance to denied if yes what are those factors if any one come accross?



    more...

    house Lil Wayne Photo The Cash Money Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. Money To Blow 08. The Winner
  • Money To Blow 08. The Winner


  • devd
    09-11 04:17 PM
    Thanks for the reply,

    Can i call USCIS or it should only be attorney or some authorized persons?

    I agree, Online status is unreliable, but the recent update about undeliverable looks quite straight forward.




    tattoo part of Lil Wayne#39;s latest Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. Lil Wayne
  • Lil Wayne


  • vandanaverdia
    09-07 02:36 PM
    My husband just booked tickets for Washington DC to attend the rally. Very excited to be part of this rally!
    Would like to encourage people from WA state to plan on attending this rally & make a difference!
    This is the time to act!!! We need more people, I don't see anyone from Seattle attending. I know there are thousands of GC applicants from here, come on guys, wake up and lets be heard. September 18, mark your calendars.



    more...

    pictures Drake // Lil Wayne // Kanye Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. Another producer for Lil
  • Another producer for Lil


  • sreddy80
    10-23 10:21 PM
    newyorker123,
    this I 140 is applied by old employer but did not share the receipt# and no 485 was applied that time. I want to port the PD from that I140 to the current I140/I485. For that purpose, I need the copy of old I140.

    ssingh92,
    I just applied the FOIA and just crossed my fingers. Lets see how it goes...

    Thanks for all your radvise and support!




    dresses Case in point Lil Wayne sits Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. Jessie J Says Lil Wayne Is
  • Jessie J Says Lil Wayne Is


  • gtm228
    05-25 02:29 PM
    Hi

    I am going to apply for i-485,
    i have birth certificate which is taken in 2005 but I was born in 1974
    some of my friends are saying...as you are born in 1974 and as your
    birth certificate was taken in yr 2005, it might cause problems (ins poseses query)
    to get the green card.
    Is it right?
    They are saying me to get Affidivits + non availability certificate now.
    will it be a problem if I put my birth certificate....while applying for 485

    thanks
    Elephant
    My advise is to get a Non-availability of birth certificate because an RFE is the last thing you wanna see. My wife tried Allied Legal, India to get Non-availability of birth certificate for her parents. you can try them. They are the immigration attorneys in USA. How to get Non Availability of Birth Certificate in India (http://www.alliedlegalonline.com/Concierge-Birth-Certificate.htm)



    more...

    makeup Diddy and Lil Wayne called Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. Lil Wayne Photo The Cash Money
  • Lil Wayne Photo The Cash Money


  • sundarm123
    12-12 07:55 PM
    H1B petition filed for H1B extension in regular processing on Nov 14 2007 in CSC and on 16th USPS has acknowledge that application has been delivered to USCIS and signed by GERORGE. I haven’t received receipt number till today. Is there any delay for receipt notice?




    girlfriend Lil Wayne Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. Lil Wayne – Got Money Video
  • Lil Wayne – Got Money Video


  • ujayra01
    07-18 07:18 PM
    Bump...Any one please. Thanks.

    Hello Gurus,

    My wife is on H4 since 2004 and we filed H1 (Jan. 2007) and her H1 status is pending at this moment. I am about to file 485 (July 2007 current bulletin) very soon.

    I have mentioned that she is on H4 in the I485 related docs. I thought her H4 becomes invalid ONLY after H1 is APPROVED. Is this correct? Please let me know.

    Thanks for your help.




    hairstyles little big homey Lil Wayne Lil Wayne Money In The Bank. lil wayne sued for 20 million
  • lil wayne sued for 20 million


  • cardamon
    08-30 10:35 PM
    Thanks, gentlemen,
    I'll e-mail my attoney and see how it goes.




    nirmal301
    03-26 07:13 PM
    Hi zeusjerry,

    Thanks for your reply. :)

    No, I am not planning for GC now but might apply for E3 visa in future so just want to keep all my visa in same passport.
    1. Do you know any process of H1 stamp transfer on different new citizenship passport.
    2. Is there's any wages difference between H1 & E3 ? Because I have heard while you are on H1 agents will take atleast 30% commission from your salary.

    Regards,
    Nirms




    ahiyer
    11-24 12:55 PM
    Hi friends,
    Since the h1b quota for year 2009 is not exhausted, can one(company) file the h1b visa right away or do we need to wait for April 2010?

    One of my friends is interested in coming to the US. The consulting company to whom he applied said that they could only apply for the H1B visa in April 2010.

    Could you please advise?

    Appreciate



    ليست هناك تعليقات:

    إرسال تعليق