الجمعة، 13 مايو 2011

canon rebel t31

canon rebel t31. Confederate Rebel Flag Belt
  • Confederate Rebel Flag Belt

• Full of Win
    Mar 28, 11:04 AM
    No iPhone 5, but there will be iPhone invisio!

ROTF. Dated. That must be why the recent mobile industry event that Apple didn't sponsor nor attend voted iPhone the best phone on the market.

The iPhone 4 is dated. It has a single core processor, just 512 MB RAM, the screen is too small and it does not support 3.5G / 4G networks. The only spec of the iPhone 4 that is not out of date, relative to similar phones, is the screen resolution. The iPhone 4 is in its winter of life; not in its summer. This is not a bad thing, it is the nature of technology.

I don't have anything against the iPhone 4, I have one myself. But looking objectively at the technical specifications of other phones sold now, I have to say the internal design is dated.

canon rebel t31. CONFEDERATE REBEL FLAG
  • CONFEDERATE REBEL FLAG

• bursty
    Aug 7, 03:04 PM
    I don't understand why people are complaining about the Bluetooth and wireless not being included. These are not portables, they won't move, and in many cases professionals don't care if the keyboard is wired or want it wired for some specific reason. Wireless internet is for portable computers folks, not a big hunk of aluminum that will sit on the floor or desk permanently. Wired is also still faster than wireless...if you are in a networked office environment that can make a massive difference.
    My house is not wired for ethernet. Which means, I would have to snake a wire through 3 floors, drill holes in the ceiling, etc etc. Its sooo much easier just to have airport. I have 3meg internet service and I cannot tell a difference between wired and wifi. My wireless will hit ~10mb/s transfer if I'm moving a large file from one computer to another. Obviously, that 10mb/s is faster then my 3meg internet service. My internet service is the bottleneck, not the wireless. Therefore....no difference in speed.

Second, I have BT keyboard, mouse, and phone. I use BT all the time. Sure, I can just order the option. However, that means I cant just run to my local apple store and pick up a Mac Pro. Its absolute crap that a ~$600 Macmini has these options standard, and yet Apples $4000 top of the line machine doesnt. Unacceptable.

canon rebel t31. Looks like interior room may
  • Looks like interior room may

• Tyrion
    Apr 20, 09:06 AM
    So many has bought an iPhone 4. At&t and Verzion.

We all are on a 2 year contract.

Yes, the US is literally the entire world. There are no other countries, let alone other countries with 12-month contracts. Why, Sir, that would be inconceivable!

canon rebel t31. Copy of kanye lta href http
  • Copy of kanye lta href http

• Multimedia
    Aug 3, 12:08 AM
    well i agree that 64-bit is something, but considering you can't put more than 4 GB of RAM in a Macbook now anyways, it's not going to help that much.(i know i'm just using the Macbook as an example) and by the time you need 64-bit because of software, it'll probably be time for a new computer anyways.....right?Merom:

Almost Twice the Battery life - 1.67 x
    Twice the L2 cache - 4MB
    20% more calculations at same speed.
    Same price as Yonah.

Why not have these improvements ASAP? If you want to buy a Yonah Mac for less, just go to the refurb page. They are all there. If not, the one you want will come back soon. I monitor that page regularly and everything is in the refurb cycle now including most recently the 17" MBP.

canon rebel t31. ISO up to 6400,
  • ISO up to 6400,

• Howdr
    Apr 5, 02:12 PM
    No. It won't.

Sorry.:confused: ALready has Friend Jailbreaking is already legal

Companies have a right then to make money on it and Apple cannot actively try to cut off the ability of another company to make money off the Iphone legally, its called restraint of trade, a federal law.

It just hasn't gone to court yet. Apple is wrong, just like other broken laws they are broken until it goes to court.

;)

Yeah and that's what the loyalists said in the 80's, and there's less than 10% of us in the market now. You talk about security, but it's not a security threat to have a jailbroken user... oh wait, unless by security you're talking about someone picking up my phone and changing my home screen to 16 icon view instead of 12 that apple limits me too... oh the humanity. Call the pentagon, we have a breach... user is trying to put more icons on his screen than apple wants. Wake the president. Yeah only 10% ( 18 million x 10%) so thats only 1.8 million in the US world wide? probably the number is only around 2.5 million Jailbreakers? ( I would say more) Yes yes this is only a handful of people.

I wouldn't want $1 from each of these people its not worth the time! What I would only make 2.5 million dollars then!!!! LOL yes yes I see what your talking about......................:rolleyes:

canon rebel t31. 219 Euro and 289 Euro HD
  • 219 Euro and 289 Euro HD

• Zimmy68
    Apr 20, 07:44 AM
    Happy it is coming this year, that way the real update, iPhone6 can be released next year.
    I'm as pleased as punch with my iPhone4, no need to upgrade until the geniuses at Apple open a book learn about a little thing called 4G speeds.

canon rebel t31. in less than a minute,
  • in less than a minute,

• genetechnics
    Jul 30, 06:54 AM
    So we need cell computers.

http://geocities.com/gene_technics

A real device that works.

canon rebel t31. in front, Capture video in
  • in front, Capture video in

• iMacZealot
    Aug 6, 03:32 AM
    Whats the normal run of events?

3 split up segments and then one more thing

Here is what i reckon

1) Intel transition
    blah blah blah, it has been quick, painless developers, developers developers. Everyone has been receptive except $#%#@@! Adobe
    Intel keep giving us the chips
    today we update MBP and iMac to core 2 duo

2)Talking about tranistion there are 2 products which haven't yet been transistioned
    PowerMac > Mac Pro
    Xserve > Xserve? Mac Serve?

Mac Pro has 3 configs
    Best - Dual Xeon, 1GB 500GB 256X1800 $3299
    Better - Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz 1GB 500gb 256mb X1600 $2499
    Good - Core 2 Duo 2.6 1GB 250gb 256mb X1600 $1999

Xserves - All Xeons, dah

3) Leopard talk

4) One more thing
    Candidates: iPhone, iPod, New Screens (may be intro'd with Mac Pro's) what ever else there could be

I agree with a lot of this, but I think most of it will be Leopard and the "one more thing" may be in a different spot. If the new product is a screen, it will go along with the ProMac. If it is, however, somehow integrated/featured in Leopard, it will most likely come at the end, but I doubt we'd see the iPhone tomorrow because it has nothing to do with developers and I doubt a new iPod will debut for another month or two (as usual) unless if it had some new feature in Leopard.

Also, quite honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they announced that Leopard will be coming pretty early (sometime maybe in november/december.) It's happened before.

Bottom line: most of it will be a preview of Leopard; basically it will be a rerun of WWDC 2004: new displays, new ProMacs, new OS.

canon rebel t31. justin bieber and selena
  • justin bieber and selena

• nologo
    Sep 16, 02:16 AM
    Internal Sony 5.25" ATAPI EIDE Blu-ray Drives Cost $750 At Fry's. So an internal mobile Blue-ray probably cost over $1,000. Plus I agree with all of the above. It's too soon. Blu-ray blank media is incredibly expensive - Prohibitively so - almost $1/GB - IE about $50 per 50GB and $25 per 25GB Blu-ray blank.

Conventional Single Sided DVD blanks are down to about 5�/GB. I'd say that's a fairly large MEDIA COST GAP that only time will reduce. Until then, we've got quite a wait until the professionals drive up demand to the point where prosumers can rationalize a higher price of <20�/GB or so - IE where the $1.50 price of 8.5GB Dual Layer DVDs is now - about $10 per 50GB and $5 per 25GB Blu-ray blank. Make sense? Or do any of you see it another way?

It is more conceivable that it would have a Blu-Ray ROM drive in a mobile, which would also help in starting the downward trend in price of the blue laser diodes. And basically, it seems more useful to have the ability to play blu-ray movies than burn a 25GB disc at that price and speed. Personally, of course, I don't see the Blu-ray thing happening this update but I do think that Apple wants to be a leader in this regard. The DVD-burning SuperDrive was always something that Apple touted as being ahead-of-the-curve when introing it in the PowerMacs - of course, it took them a while to integrate it into the Titaniums in a slot-load config. So yeah, thinking aloud here, but it ain't gonna happen until the Mac Pros start (at the very least) having a BTO option of a Blu-Ray ROM (but more likely a burner)

Sorry for being stupid here, but why do you guys want magnetic latches? It just doesn't seem superior to me, but then again I haven't tried the new macbooks, I just know that the solution on my old 17" powerbook was fine.

Magnetic latches have no parts to break. The mechanical latches still use a magnet, but a small metal hook gets pulled down by the magnet to hook the display section of the notebook to the keyboard portion. If this hook is somehow broken than the latch must be replaced - possibly requiring the display housing to be opened. With a magnet in the display and keyboard portions of the laptop, the only problems is the eventual weakening of the magnets (probably not an issue) and the fact that a fairly strong magnet is close to a hard drive and other electronic hardware that has the potential of being affected by magnets. That being said, I would think Apple's hardware engineers would have this problem covered or some Macbooks are going to have some pretty plucky HD problems. And they already use magnets in the latches of the MacBook pro's mechnical latch (not to mention MagSafe)- so the Macbook magnetic latch is just a different implentation of the magnets (and a superior one). Hope this makes sense....

canon rebel t31. backlit technology.
  • backlit technology.

• Multimedia
    Aug 3, 08:51 AM
    I'm expecting to get frustrated with the quality of streamed video of the keynote. Yes Steve, I am sure that it is "cool stuff", but it all looks like frog spawn to me!Lately the stream has been from an HD source and looks excellent. I'm afraid your expectations will not be realized. :) You understand it will not be live and post produced for optimum quality.

canon rebel t31. Battery: 6-cell 56Wh / h,
  • Battery: 6-cell 56Wh / h,

• ticman
    Nov 5, 06:20 PM
    Thanks to Tstreete and Jade for sharing information about the TomTom car kit and "other" places that it can be purchased at a discount. Also thanks for researching other vendors. Also, whoever posted info on the Arkon Friction Mount--also thanks as that may be a good option to avoid window mounting.

I am waiting for Tstreete to do his "acid" test and hopefully report back.

Couple of questions:
    Assume you mounted on windshield. How was "view" while driving. Could you see the iphone and maps easily? Might a dashboard mount be better as it would be closer?

Also, how do you connect the mount to your radio system? Sorry if stupid question but haven't seen anything on it other than you need audio cable. Is it hardwired or a plugin somewhere near the radio. From reading the above posts it appears that spoken directions come thru radio speakers as would music BUT phone calls come through iphone/tomtom speakers. Correct?

If I have bluetooth via the steering wheel can that be incorporated with the car kit? not sure i would want to as it was a pain to use when i had it set up in the first place. I also had a BlueAnt bluetooth that I used with my BB Storm but it will not sync my contact list while using the iphone. Might I be able to use this feature? again might just be easier to use iphone voice dialing.

Thanks all for helpful information. I too agree that we each make our own decision on whether or not to by the tomtom dock. It depends on what we are trying to accomplish. Bashing the price point is really counterproductive as we each have the option to buy it or not. oops didn't mean to get on a soapbox here.

Thanks again,

Mike

canon rebel t31. RAM on FDDR5.
  • RAM on FDDR5.

• Jape
    Nov 14, 01:06 AM
    BLT changed there ETA to 11-17 so hopefully we all will get it sooner :)

canon rebel t31. and the phase contrast of
  • and the phase contrast of

• alec
    Aug 2, 11:17 AM
    I know what also to expect from WWDC -- a nice stock rise! Pretty nice if you bought Apple stock recently, considering it was at $50 a month ago and now is over $67 a share....

canon rebel t31. image I shot inside a
  • image I shot inside a

• LagunaSol
    Apr 18, 05:08 PM
    It would be like Nintendo suing Sharp even though the 3DS screen is supplied by them.

You better believe Nintendo would sue Sharp if Sharp released a 3DS competitor that looked just like a 3DS.

canon rebel t31. short love quotes from songs.
  • short love quotes from songs.

• tuna
    Mar 29, 09:51 AM
    I still don't get how this is better than Dropbox, hopefully it can compete with Dropbox though to make the service better.

I am up to 7GB I believe of free storage on Dropbox too.

And what's the point of having 5GB of data in the cloud if mobile data plans only allow you to download 2GB?

I am so tired of hearing about this.... Do you think that when somebody makes a game for the Wii, 360 or PS3, that Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony don't make any money from it?

Its a false analogy. Game systems are developed and marketed at a loss (at least for a while) and royalties on game sales help make up for it. This is how it has been historically.

iOS is a computing platform. It is not the status quo for the OS developer to seek royalties from the software that runs on it. And further, iOS hardware is outrageously profitable in itself.

canon rebel t31. just wasn#39;t as sharp as I
  • just wasn#39;t as sharp as I

• StyxMaker
    Apr 20, 01:41 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8H7)

Only in US. For the rest of the World (the northern part of it) summer starts on June 1st and ends on August 31st :)
    Really? So we just disregard the ACTUAL start and end times of seasons now? June 21 to Sept 21 is summer.

The "actual start dates"? Season start and end dates have changed over time and cultures. The solstices used ro be Midsummer's Day and Midwinter's Day, not the start of Summer and the start of Winter.

canon rebel t31. call of duty modern warfare 3
  • call of duty modern warfare 3

• katebmac
    Apr 7, 12:13 PM
    Wow, really, who comes to an Apple rumor site and complains about people saying pro Apple things.

You should go to Autoblog next and complain about people getting excited over new cars.

Best Post.

canon rebel t31. ray ban wayfarer black. ray
  • ray ban wayfarer black. ray

• AaronEdwards
    Apr 26, 02:30 PM
    According to the latest data, Android now edges out iOS, 31% to 30%, a significant change from the July-September 2010 period when iOS held a 33%-26% lead over Android among future smartphone purchasers.
    The difference is most like not significant enough to say that Android edges out iOS. What's most likely is significant enough is Android's rise and iOS losing share.

Once again, the seperating into 'smartphone' and 'tablet' markets makes little sense. A tablet is a lot more like a laptop than a smartphone. The survey is about smartphones. The iPad isn't a smartphone, nor is the iPod Touch. It's about more than just the OS. If Microsoft decided to run Windows 7 on their smartphones, then their desktop computers, laptops, or tablets wouldn't be counted either.

edit:

Apple isn't forced to allow iOS only on their own devices.

canon rebel t31. Sooner or later, most photo
  • Sooner or later, most photo

• Sydde
    Apr 19, 01:15 AM
    I don't think anything will get done with the extreme left and extreme right fighting it out.
    Where is this "extreme left" of which you speak? The furthest left we have in government is probably Dennis Kucinich, who is really barely left of center, AFAICT. The problem is that we have people who think compromise means " Just do what we want any nobody gets hurt." rollercoasters belong in the funpark, not the capitol.
    An example (with simplified numbers):

Government Income: $1 billion
    Government Spending: $1.50 billion
    Total government debt: $5 billion

Please forgive me for being crass, but your math, you have to buy me a new calculator, it made my old one explode. ;)

blow45
    Mar 29, 03:57 PM
    Right I get that, and thats the point. On the military note does any country spend/waste more money than us on our armed forces. Not even close.

The arms dealers run the US, pretty much, if one is a cynic here. And it's not only the money spent on them, it's the havoc they wreak worldwide. Ask the Libyans, the Iraqis, the Afganis, the Serbs, the Vietnamese, the Cubans etc. etc. It's the price to pay for being a world bully. I am not making a value judgement here, I am just calling it like it is, but I am myself OOT here, so I won't say anymore respecting the topic at hand and the forums.

shawnce
    Jul 21, 03:45 PM
    * Compiler optimizations to take full advantage of multi-core processors.

You don't know much about this topic do ya :p

poppe
    Jul 22, 02:32 PM
    I'd like to see Mac Minis start at $499, MacBooks & iMacs start at $999, MacBook Pro start out at $1499 and the Mac Pro at $1999. Maybe add a midtower mac at $1499. Don't know how likely this is, but just a thought

Or other wise keep the prices and go 1 gig RAM all up and down the system

asdf542
    Mar 28, 09:56 AM
    The original article is just basing this off of the one sentence Apple included on the invitation. They have no source. Sounds to me like is is some good old fashioned FUD. If the iPhone 5 is just a 3GS like upgrade then there really won't be all that much to talk about which is why the main attraction will be the software. That doesn't mean there won't be any hardware updates.

marvel2
    Jan 14, 11:51 AM
    So I solved my problem. Erased the TomTom kit from the iPhones BT memory and repaired the two devices. Now the iPhone automatically pairs when I dock it in the TomTom kit.

One thing I think the kit can improve on is the voice volume of a call conversation. It could be a bit louder.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق